Twitter

BlogAds

Recent Comments

Label Cloud

Pay no attention to the people behind the curtain

Powered By Blogger

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Happy New Year

Your humble folkbum here. I'm back in the country, neither rested nor tanned.

Here's the scariest thing I've seen all year:


Actual search results. Seriously.

The guest bloggers have been awesome. If Bryan, Sarah, and Stephen want to keep their things going, I wish they would. The Fadness-Paske throwdown is the most exciting thing to happen here since, well, ever.

Also of note is the Greg Borowski story I alluded to a while ago about having been interviewed for and such. Of course it ran when I was gone. A commenter tells me it was on the front page and everything.

In all, it's been a good year, and I have to say that rounding it out with great work from great people is the icing on the cake. That, and the wildly exploding readership:


Thanks to everyone who has stopped by, read, commented, guest posted, or whatever it is that you did here. Have a better 2006, and come back often.

No comments: